Have you heard of Richard Lusting ?
Have you heard of Richard Lusting, and how he won seven times in the lottery for the past 2 years? Richard Lusting confess that he was buried in debt two years ago, but after winning a total of $1, 047, 060.50 and a jackpot price of $842,151.92, he lived a life far beyond what he dream of.
You may think that you may not be as lucky as Richard in winning a lottery, and maybe you’re wondering if there will ever come a time that you will also get hold of such big amount of money, well who knows? Years ago, Richard was also on the same position, he also never imagined that he will be having what he has now.
Winning a jackpot price in lotto is not only based on luck. You also need to learn the correct strategy on how to win the price. You see, there are certain techniques that you need to master for you to hit the jackpot price!
The truth of the matter is - there is probably no secret or trick in playing lotto. In fact, people who have won the jackpot for more than once shared that there are certain strategy that you can do to increase the chance of winning.
So, what is your chance of winning the lottery?
For you to know your chances of winning, you need to know first how lottery works. You need first to buy a lotto ticket with your chosen set of numbers. You need to select the numbers based from the certain range of numbers from the lottery you are joining to. The numbers will be randomly selected from this range.
If your numbers match with the winning number – then you won the lottery prize! You may also win a smaller prize if you match a certain numbers with the jackpot numbers.
You also have to note that your prize will also depend on how many tickets have a similar winning number. If two of you won the same number, you will have to divide the jackpot price into half.
Nine Tips on How to Win the Lottery
If you want to boost your chance of winning the lottery, here are the nine helpful tips to increase your winnings.
- To increase your probability of winning, you need to buy more tickets. But the downside of this is that you may need to spend lots of money to win a price. The worth of your winnings may not be fully compensated because of the high investment you put in buying tickets. This was proven by an Australian firm who try this trick in a local lottery. But then again, buying more lottery ticket may help improve your chances of winning.
- Form a lottery syndicate where you gather money from lottery players. This means you get more tickets and lottery numbers which means you will all have better chance of hitting the jackpot. The downside is, you may have to share the jackpot price with many people. But maybe, you will not complain if your group won $500 million dollar and you have to divide it between 10 winners! If you don’t want to spend a fortune, playing a lottery syndicate will increase your odds of winning.
- Don’t choose consecutive numbers. For example, if you play a lottery with five winning numbers and you have to choose until numbers 55. The total numbers must be between 104 and 176. Studies have shown that 70% of lottery jackpots have sums that fall in this range.
- Don’t choose a number that falls in the same number group or ending with a similar digit. Although, there is a possibility that you may win, but the probability is very low.
- Look for more unpopular games played at odd times. Don’t go for lottery games that always have a winner try to explore other unpopular games. Most likely, people will all go to that lottery game, so your chance of winning is lesser. Go to the less popular, with lesser game player, so your odd of winning is higher.
- Better if you will play less popular lottery games with fewer players, so you will have less competition. You may try less popular lotteries such as Suprenalotto, Eurojackpot, and Superlotto plus. The jackpot price may seem small but the odds of winning are higher.
- Some people tend to play lotto based from the numbers of their birthday, or the birthday of a family member. If this happens, you will usually get more numbers from 1 to 31, as this corresponds to the days in the calendar method. If you choose numbers above 31, this may not increase your chance of winning but it can boost your probability of not sharing the prize with anyone.
- Keep in mind that every number in the lottery has an equal probability of being chosen as the winning number. There is no software that could predict the exact winning number. But you can increase your chance of not splitting the jackpot price if you use the not so common number.
- Play the right games. There are many kinds of lottery games that you could play. If you join the national lottery draw, there is much broader number pool as compared with a local or state lottery. In a local lottery, you have to be physically present during the draw, but the odd of winning is higher compared with a nationwide lottery (Courtesy : https://www.jpost.com/).
Seven Time Lottery Grand Prize Winner Shares His Secret
Did you know that Richard Lustig won seven lottery grand prizes including a:
- $10,000 from Scratch-off ticket
- $13,696.03 in Florida Fantasy 5
- Holiday to Los Angeles, amounting to $3,594.66 from scratch-off ticket 2nd chance draw
- Holiday to Memphis, around $4,966 from scratch-off ticket 2nd chance draw
- $842,152.91 from Florida Mega Money
- $73,658.06 in Florida Fantasy 5
- $98,992.92 from Florida Fantasy 5
(Courtesy : https://www.jpost.com/).